Dignified funeral from £1,995 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
We are A J Stone & W Ham Funeral Directors in Canton, Cardiff. We will spend time getting to know you, listening to your thoughts and wishes with care to help make a difficult time a little easier for you. We will make sure every detail of your loved one's farewell is special and personal to you. We are able to arrange funerals of all faiths and cultures, so whatever the kind of service you require, we will be able to help you. Our funeral home has a beautiful a service room that can seat up to 70 people, which you are welcome to use if you feel this is fitting for the service. Please remember that you are not alone, and that you can call us at any hour.Our Simple funeral is available for £1,995 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 029 2023 0091 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Stone & Ham Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,995
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
Address1a Neville Street Canton Cardiff CF11 6LP GB
Parking and Directions
You can park on surrounding roads when you visit us.
We are a two minute walk from St David's hospital and a five minute walk from Cardiff Castle.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 029 2023 0091 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 17:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 17:00|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 4.0based on 1 Review
- Rating 4.022 August 2018Sue perry the representative that dealt with our family was professional and empathetic. She explained everything clearly and was lovely. The gentleman who took Dad to funeral home were less professional especially when we were visiting dad at funeral home. They arrived cracking jokes while we were waiting to see dad which was thoughtless. Also no parking area where Cardiff home is situated which resulted in my brother getting a parking ticket. On the whole very good.Response on behalf of Stone & Ham Funeral Directors29 August 2018Thank you for your review and your kind comments about Sue Perry. I am very pleased that overall you were satisfied with the service you received. However I am concerned to hear of the lack of professionalism shown by members of our staff when your Dad was brought into our care and when you visited the Chapel of Rest. Our local Area Manager has looked into this further and I understand he is currently in touch with you to discuss your concerns.