Patcham Funeral Plans
Why choose a funeral plan with Derriman & Haynes Funeral Directors?
You may not know straight away which funeral plan is right for you. By giving us a call or visiting our funeral home in Patcham, one of our team of experts will be available to offer advice and guidance. We will listen to your requirements with the greatest care and help you choose a plan that suits your preferences.
It is important to us that every detail is taken care of, regardless of how big or small, and we are here to help you with the difficult decisions, so everything is in place when the time comes.
You can also pay a contribution up front for more items including extra limousines, floral tributes or a wake. This way you can protect your loved ones from having to cover the full costs when the time comes.
Any contributions you make will grow each year with the Retail Price Index (RPI). Unlike some other funeral plan providers, Dignity allows you to update your requests at any time – without incurring an administration fee.
Our Funeral Plans in Brighton
- TheLimitedPlanRequest a Guide£2,995 / £20.94 pmThe Limited Funeral Plan is our most affordable funeral plan. It provides all the essential services for a funeral, but restrictions apply to the date and time of the funeral. It is also not possible to make a contribution towards any special requests you may have.Plan Details
- TheAmberPlanRequest a Guide
Our Essential Funeral Plan£3,395 / £23.05 pmThe Amber Funeral Plan provides all the essential services for a funeral. This plan includes a wood effect coffin, as well as the ability to personalise the plan with special requests.Plan Details
- ThePearlPlanRequest a Guide
Our Most Popular Plan£3,750 / £24.91 pmThe Pearl Funeral Plan is our most popular plan. It provides a little extra comfort to family members at this difficult time, by including a limousine. It also includes a quality wood effect coffin. You can personalise this plan with any special requests you may have.Plan Details
- TheDiamondPlanRequest a Guide
Our Funeral Plan for Big Families£3,995 / £26.20 pmThe Diamond Funeral Plan is perfect if you have a large family, as it provides two limousines. It also includes a high quality, wood veneer coffin and allows viewing of the deceased in the Chapel of Rest at anytime. You can also make this plan personal to you with any special requests you may have.Plan Details
Our Natural PlansFrom £3,995 / £26.20 pmFor lovers of nature, our natural range of plans provides a simple outdoors theme that’s kinder to the environment. You can choose from one of our Bamboo or Willow funeral plans, with their sustainably sourced bamboo or willow coffins, which are accepted at all woodland and green burial sites.Call us to find out more01273 540168
Our Bespoke PlanA Bespoke plan gives you the opportunity to create your own unique funeral. One that expresses your personality, allowing you to share those special memories of your life with those closest to you. You can choose how much you want to arrange in advance.Call us to find out more01273 540168
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral
- Guidance on the registration of the death, and collection of all necessary paperwork for the funeral to proceed
- Transport of the deceased to the Nominated Funeral Director’s premises (within 50 mile radius)^
- Preparation and care of the body (embalming not included)
- Funeral director and staff to attend the service
- Provision of a hearse
- Collection of charitable donations
- Free telephone bereavement counselling
- The cremation fee
- Minister's or Officiant's fee
- Access to over 1,200 funeral directors throughout the UK. This choice is restricted to approximately 800 for the Limited Funeral Plan
- Any Doctor's fees or Coroner's fees
- Embalming, burial plot, memorial or headstone
- Minister’s/Officiant’s fee for a service at a different location before the cremation
- Repatriation from outside mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight
- Costs for removing artificial limbs and mechanisms such as pacemakers
- Costs associated with changes in regulations, tax, laws or generally accepted practice, which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral. (This list is not exhaustive)
- Additional costs to conduct the funeral on a weekend, bank holidays or unusual hour
- Service at separate location before cremation or burial not included.
Free Dignity Pre-Paid Funeral Guide
Not sure which funeral plan is right for you?
If you want to learn more about funeral services in Patcham, you can pop into our branch or call us, anytime.
Frequently asked questions
A funeral plan offers a way to arrange your funeral in advance, whilst safeguarding loved ones from rising funeral costs. Our Prepaid Funeral Plans allow you to document your final wishes and pay for your funeral at today’s prices.Learn More:
All four of our high quality Prepaid Funeral Plans guarantee to cover the Funeral Director costs for arranging and conducting the funeral, whether you choose a Cremation or Burial.Learn More:
Yes. Many of our customers take out a Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity for their relatives or friends . As long as the person for whom the Plan is for is aged 50 or over, you can buy a Plan online, just give us the details of the person you’re applying for.Learn More:
There are multiple ways to pay for a funeral plan; you can pay for the plan with one lump sum, spread the cost over 12 months or lower monthly payments over 1-25 years.*Learn More:
Yes. One of the easiest ways to pay for a Dignity Funeral Plan is to spread the cost over 12 monthly instalments. This helps you spread the cost to create a more affordable option for paying for your funeral plan and there aren’t any additional charges for doing so.Learn More:
Yes, you can buy our funeral plans online. If you're looking for a green funeral plan or something more bespoke you can call your local branch and they'll talk you through the options.Learn More: