Dignified funeral from £1,825 + third party costs
Jump to a Section
Bryan Mills Funeral Directors in Stamford Bridge, York, are dedicated to providing the highest standards of funeral care to every family in the local community. Over the years we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise that we use to arrange and conduct funeral services for all religious and cultural backgrounds. Our funeral home is easily accessible from the areas surrounding Stamford Bridge, including Catton, Holtby, Warthill and Skirpenbeck. With two private chapels of rest, you can spend time alone with your loved one before the funeral. We have decorated our interior to provide a calming, comforting atmosphere, so that you can feel at ease when discussing the funeral arrangements. Our professionals will make these arrangements on your behalf; helping to ease the stress that can accompany the planning of a funeral. We are funeral directors that you can depend on. As part of the National Association of Funeral Directors, we abide by strict guidelines, ensuring consistently high quality and respectful, dignified care for every family we help. >/br> You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, so please feel free to give us a call on 01759 373015 at a time that suits you. Our Simple funeral is available for £1,825 + third party costs, without compromising on the quality of the service that is delivered. Or our Full Service funeral can be tailored just how you wish, whether that be a traditional ceremony or a colourful celebration of life. Call us today on 01759 373015 to talk through your personal requirements.
What We Offer
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans
At Bryan Mills Funeral Directors, we understand how special life is with those that you love. For us, every funeral is unique and personal. We have a service to fulfil every wish, with every detail carried out with the same uncompromising quality of care. From a traditional service, to a colourful woodland burial, your options are limitless with our Full Service Funeral. If you have a little more flexibility when it comes to arrangements, then we can provide a Simple Funeral for a lower cost.
Full Service Funeral
A funeral service that is personalised to honour the final wishes of your loved one, helping you create the perfect funeral. With our professional guidance and support, you will have the opportunity to decide what is included as part of their farewell. With a wealth of unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, we endeavour to honour your every request, no matter how small the detail. Our Full Service Funeral will ensure everything is perfectly organised, delivering a fitting tribute for your loved one.
- Our funeral professionals will care for your loved one in our premium facilities
- Have complete choice over the time, day and location of the funeral service
- Eco-friendly, religious, colourful or any type of funeral you wish can be arranged for you
- Choose your preferred coffin, casket or urn and form of transport
- Arrangement of your favourite flowers, music, stationery and obituary notices
For more information, call us on
Simple Funeral, £1,825
A complete funeral service for a lower cost, with the same quality of care that you would expect from any Dignity Funeral Director. This kind of service is suitable if you have the flexibility to let us choose certain aspects of the service for you, such as the time of the service and the type of coffin. You can rest assured that our fully trained team will care for your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Our funeral experts will look after your loved one in our premium facilities
- You can visit your loved one at our chapel of rest during working hours
- We will provide a chauffeur-driven hearse and pallbearers for the service
- The funeral service will be at a time and place of our choosing
- You will have a funeral director present at the service to oversee arrangements
For more information, call us on
Why choose us?
Funeral services with distinction
Providing the highest standards of care
Expert professionals available 24 hours a day
High quality facilities
Where to find us
AddressMillstone Cottage 2 Church Road Stamford Bridge York YO41 1AA GB
Parking and Directions
There is a free car park opposite the funeral home with a one hour restriction.
We are situated next to the Stamford Bridge Post Office on Church Lane.
Our staff are available 24 hours a day on 01759 373015 if you require our services outside of these hours.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||09:30 - 16:30|
|Tue||09:30 - 16:30|
|Wed||09:30 - 16:30|
|Thu||09:30 - 16:30|
|Fri||09:30 - 16:30|
Supporting you along the way
What to do when someone dies
It’s perfectly normal to be unsure of what you need to do following the death of a loved one. This guide and checklist will explain the first steps you need to take so you can start making any necessary funeral arrangements.Find Out More
Making funeral arrangements
Our guide to funeral arrangements will help you arrange a fitting funeral for your loved one. Learn more about funeral flowers, popular songs for funerals, our range of coffins and how to write a memorable eulogy.Find Out More
The day of the funeral
This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey.Find Out More
Reviews of our services
Rating 5.0based on 1 Review
- Rating 5.022 November 2018Everyone we spoke to or asked any questions was very professional with information many thanks to you all Edna's son's.Response on behalf of Bryan Mills Funeral Directors23 November 2018Thank you for posting your online review. I am pleased that you were so well looked after by our team and that all of the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction.