What our Clients Say
Our clients rely on us to provide the highest possible standard of care and we strive to maintain and improve client satisfaction across our business. All Dignity funeral homes send a written survey to the families we serve and the results continue to demonstrate this commitment.
Our client survey
- 99.9% thought our staff were respectful
- 99.8% thought our premises were clean and tidy
- 99.7% said our vehicles were clean and comfortable
- 99.6% agreed that our staff listened to their needs and wishes
- 99.2% of clients agreed that our staff had fully explained what would happen before and during the funeral
- 99.1% said that the funeral took place on time
- 99.1% agreed that our staff were compassionate and caring
- 98.9% said that we met or exceeded their expectations
- 97.7% of respondents said that they would recommend us
Dignity Funeral Plan reviews
Dignity Prepaid Funeral Plans are designed to give our customers reassurance and peace of mind, knowing their funeral has been planned and paid for in advance. They are also designed to protect loved ones from the additional stress of arranging and paying for a funeral, when the time comes.
Dignity Funeral Plans recently won the Feefo Gold Service award, an independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for delivering exceptional experiences, as rated by real customers.
We met the criteria of collecting at least 50 reviews between January 1st 2017 and December 31st 2017, with a Feefo service rating of between 4.5 and 5.0.
All Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Feefo, an independent partner emails all customers after their purchase to find out about their experience.
Dignity Funeral Director reviews
Families who choose to arrange a funeral with Dignity are able to leave a review of their local Dignity Funeral Director, once the service has been delivered.