What is a Simple Funeral?
A Simple Funeral includes all of the essential parts of a funeral service, including a coffin, chauffeur driven hearse, and fully trained Funeral Director. It's the perfect option if you are able to be a little more flexible on certain aspects of the funeral.
What does the Simple Funeral include?
Our Simple Funeral service includes:
- An experienced and fully trained Funeral Director to personally oversee your chosen arrangements
- A Park coffin with linings and fittings
- Preparation, collection and distribution of all the required documentation and co-ordination of external payments for you that are necessary for the funeral to legally proceed
- Transportation of your loved one in one of our chauffeur driven hearses directly to the crematorium or cemetery
- Access to Dignity Legal Services (excluding Scotland, Jersey and Northern Ireland)
For further information about what is and isn't included in our Simple Funeral, view the full list of details below.
How much does a Simple Funeral cost?
If you are willing to choose from a limited selection of dates and times for the service and you don't require additional extras, our Simple Funerals are available for £1,695 in Scotland or £1,995 throughout the rest of the UK.
If you would like to arrange a Simple Funeral service for your loved one, contact your local Funeral Director today. You can discuss your requirements either face-to-face at our premises or in your own home. The choice is completely up to you.